What is Shopify? It’s a purpose-built eCommerce platform that makes it easy for you to manage and grow your online store.
5 reasons it could be the perfect solution for your online store:
1. Shopify provides super-fast cloud web hosting on all plans.
This means you don’t have to worry about the technical side of web hosting. It also means your online store loads fast and processes orders quickly, even when you’re experiencing high volume sales like on events such as Black Friday. Website speed is important for conversion optimisation.
2. Shopify has a beautiful user interface and admin dashboard.
The content management system is built for eCommerce and much easier to use than WordPress. Plus you can manage your store from your phone or mobile device. My clients love it!
3. Shopify offers 24-hour support.
So if you have a problem, you can quickly and easily get hold of the support Shopify team, at any time and on any day. This means no more waiting for your web developer to help you out while you lose sales.
4. Multi-channel selling.
Shopify integrates beautifully with Facebook Shop (including Facebook Messenger selling), Google Shopping ads and Instagram Shop, and offers an in-built point-of-sale system, making multi-channel selling at your physical store, pop-up event or market store fun and easy.
5. Built to scale.
Shopify is perfect for start-ups and for established and growing businesses, so there’s no need to switch to another eCommerce solution when your store gets bigger.
Ready to go live on Shopify?
Nutmeg Web is an official Shopify Partner. I can help you set up your Shopify online store.
All setup packages include:
- Help with choosing a Shopify theme. I recommend Out of the Sandbox and Pixel Union themes.
- Help with structuring your store and creating product filtering systems.
- Setting up the payment gateway and shipping integration. I recommend uAfrica for easy shipping integration.
- Customising store emails.
- Setting up abandoned cart emails as standard, plus I offer a premium service where I build you an abandoned cart email reminder sequence in MailerLite.
- Loading products.
- Integrating with Facebook Shop and Instagram Shop.
- Help with setting up Google Analytics and the Facebook Pixel.
- Integration with MailerLite, my preferred email marketing tool for eCommerce.
Contact me or book a discovery call here.